About five years ago I wrote a book about a boy from Peckham. Like the Velveteen Rabbit, he turned real. And now he’s out in the wild and being screened at BAFTA before the series starts its run on CBBC. My mind is more than a little blown. It’s on Saturday April 14th at 2pm. And you can book tickets here.
- RT @sarramanning: This is the best fringe-trimming how-to video I've seen (and I've seen A LOT over the last two weeks) and it's from one o… 1 hour ago
- RT @speckledpen: Our own small gesture of kindness: we’re offering a FREE editorial critique of a 3,000-word extract from your novel, to al… 1 hour ago
- When will I learn to take my glasses off before I open the oven door?* *Never. Obvs. https://t.co/Dx7kmH9njW 3 hours ago
- Remember that film Dave? *prays yet again for life to imitate art* 4 hours ago
- RT @ericsmithrocks: I keep telling my friends to remember to breathe, but I’m also a YA author, and my characters keep forgetting to let go… 14 hours ago
Search this site