About five years ago I wrote a book about a boy from Peckham. Like the Velveteen Rabbit, he turned real. And now he’s out in the wild and being screened at BAFTA before the series starts its run on CBBC. My mind is more than a little blown. It’s on Saturday April 14th at 2pm. And you can book tickets here.
- Beyond excited at today’s book post. Thank you @tjenkinsreid @laurabrooke59 @hutchinson_books I shall read with glee and wear with pride. #daisyjonesandthesixHammer time! Enormous trousers from Bristol Thrift. Designed by DKNY. Hemmed by moi.As good as I hoped and expected.Vintage kilo lunch breakMy students know me well.Just overcame my inner shrinking violet and signed stock @piccadillywaterstones Can’t tell you how good authors feel when they see their babies out on tables
- Way to see your submission in the bin. twitter.com/jounwin/status… 1 day ago
- Thread. @Chrisjuggle twitter.com/shockproofbeat… 1 day ago
- Yup. Just tried singing Roar and realised it’s impossible without crying. 1 day ago
- Just cut my wrist open and caused severe bruising serving ice cream. Been one of those weeks. 1 day ago
- I am not a muse. I am a somebody. End of story. Best book post in months. Thank you @HutchinsonBooks https://t.co/QKZEG37lHQ 1 day ago
Search this site