About five years ago I wrote a book about a boy from Peckham. Like the Velveteen Rabbit, he turned real. And now he’s out in the wild and being screened at BAFTA before the series starts its run on CBBC. My mind is more than a little blown. It’s on Saturday April 14th at 2pm. And you can book tickets here.
- Friends in Wales / the wild West Country: I’ll be @CrickLitFest on October 1st at the lovely @Bookishcrick talking… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @readingpassport: We are delighted that our brand new reading list for June has gone live. Celebrating #female #writers of the #SouthWes… 20 hours ago
- Rag and Bone men just went up our estate. Okay, three rat boys in a pick-up with a loudspeaker. But they actually s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- One of the most depressing things about reading on Kindle is seeing what drivel some readers highlight. Christ, the triteness. 1 day ago
- RT @marcformarc: I cannot stop watching this video of Emma Stone and Maya Rudolph singing call your girlfriend a capella https://t.co/DlScj… 1 day ago
Search this site