About five years ago I wrote a book about a boy from Peckham. Like the Velveteen Rabbit, he turned real. And now he’s out in the wild and being screened at BAFTA before the series starts its run on CBBC. My mind is more than a little blown. It’s on Saturday April 14th at 2pm. And you can book tickets here.
- Lockdown Library: Smitten by this clever, reflective dual-narrative novel following a teen mother and abandoned dau… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 56 minutes ago
- RT @KidsBloomsbury: The Worst Class in the World strike again in this laugh-out-loud young fiction series from bestselling author @joannana… 1 hour ago
- Amanda Gorman is everything. Beautiful. 18 hours ago
- RT @r1k1n: Here's a #penguin pooing for #PenguinAwarenessDay from #TheWorstClassInTheWorldGetsWorse, written by @joannanadin & illustrated… 19 hours ago
- RT @bkslovelythings: Many thanks to @MantleBooks for #TheTalkofPramTown by @joannanadin "A vibrant, heartfelt story about mothers, daughte… 1 day ago
Search this site