About five years ago I wrote a book about a boy from Peckham. Like the Velveteen Rabbit, he turned real. And now he’s out in the wild and being screened at BAFTA before the series starts its run on CBBC. My mind is more than a little blown. It’s on Saturday April 14th at 2pm. And you can book tickets here.
- What?Tall poppies at the top of our roadPudding.Lockdown library. Should have read this sooner but better late than never. And appreciated all the more for my lessons from @carrie__etterLong lockdown project for Menace’s best friend. Today we got to give it to her (and, better, see her for the first time in nearly a year).The cover for No Man's Land is up and preorders are go! Out September 2nd, this is a story of post-Brexit Albion, and two small boys evacuated from Bristol to the Tamar estuary in Cornwall two weeks away from World War 3. https://www.waterstones.com/book/no-mans-land/joanna-nadin//9781912979615 @lucymulligan.illustration @uclan_publishing
- It is Midsummer FFS. And I still need gloves indoors https://t.co/nqRjtTKMi0 25 minutes ago
- My Instagram timeline yesterday was full of photos of 70-something dads, which is almost exactly the same vibe as d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @CowrieSF: Apply now! University #scholarships for financially disadvantaged Black British students available at Edinburgh, Glasgow, Sou… 3 hours ago
- Literally my kid’s dad yesterday twitter.com/nocontextbrits… 3 hours ago
- RT @MoreMorrow: Happy Father’s Day to my Mum- she did it all, largely alone. 3 hours ago
Search this site