About five years ago I wrote a book about a boy from Peckham. Like the Velveteen Rabbit, he turned real. And now he’s out in the wild and being screened at BAFTA before the series starts its run on CBBC. My mind is more than a little blown. It’s on Saturday April 14th at 2pm. And you can book tickets here.
- Catching up on #mafs. Either Kwame is a) pulling an Andy from the wrong side of the tracks when she doesn’t want Bl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Convinced that Sally Hawkins’ hair has gained sentience and now has a career of its own. BAFTA-worthy stuff. Am slightly obsessed. 15 hours ago
- Even Mr Mayor joined in @bathkidslitfest with his farting Bruce Bingley art! https://t.co/BmdTbbgEIr 16 hours ago
- RT @bristol_writing: Creative Writing at the University of Bristol is delighted to see that our Senior Lecturer, @joannanadin, has been lon… 17 hours ago
- RT @SpillerOfTea: Liz Truss: “I am prepared to be unpopular.” YouGov: “Ok, then you’re gonna fucking love this.” 1 day ago
Search this site