*coughs in attention-seeking manner* So, as I shall be spending World Book Day editing the least-book-related document you could imagine, I thought I’d get a book out instead. Officially on shelves tomorrow, The Time of My Life is the last ever Rachel Riley and a goodbye to Saffron Walden. Which is sad both fictionally and factually for me. But there is pyromania, a cat called Nietzsche, and James and Mad Harry’s love triangle. And Hull. And Thin Kylie’s wedding. And snogging. And maybe even doing “it”. And blog tour kicks off today over on Rebecca Books, with me discussing the time Jack Straw caught me jeteing down a corridor to a Meat Loaf song. You can read all about it here
- Came home to this on the doorstep. When I went out I’m sure there was a grasshopper in the same place.Paris, tu me manques.Pride-bound. With new piercing.Happy publication day to me and Birdy. May she soar with Billy Bremner, Marilyn and the rest.Throwback Thursday: Seventies swagger. Check out my strut and my new umbrella. Also socks.Out in September with Bloomsbury. Illustrated by Pauline Reeves.
- 70 points. Pitiful performance. Or looking at it another way: not enough questions about goats, biscuits, or the oeuvre of John Hughes. 4 hours ago
- University Challenge followed by Love Island. Like liver and bacon for mains with Viennetta for afters. Perfect. 4 hours ago
- RT @lucycoats: Calling all female poet friends and followers... this is a wonderful opportunity, so do apply. #poetry #poets https://t.co/Q… 7 hours ago
- RT @CharlieFarley04: Twit Twoo fun at @ywbath. And me and Layn will be doing the same at @WaterstonesBmth Bournemouth Arcade this Saturday… 7 hours ago
- RT @KitdeWaal: See this. I’m sponsoring five entries. Enter now! twitter.com/BathNovelAward… 7 hours ago
Search this site