*coughs in attention-seeking manner* So, as I shall be spending World Book Day editing the least-book-related document you could imagine, I thought I’d get a book out instead. Officially on shelves tomorrow, The Time of My Life is the last ever Rachel Riley and a goodbye to Saffron Walden. Which is sad both fictionally and factually for me. But there is pyromania, a cat called Nietzsche, and James and Mad Harry’s love triangle. And Hull. And Thin Kylie’s wedding. And snogging. And maybe even doing “it”. And blog tour kicks off today over on Rebecca Books, with me discussing the time Jack Straw caught me jeteing down a corridor to a Meat Loaf song. You can read all about it here
- Chapter plan aka first draft coming together.I can see! And yes those are rhinestone studs. And yes I’m getting a spangly chain to hang them from.SpideyMore Fergus shenanigansOur very last hurrah! But we went out in style with a sold-out theatre, a signing queue out the door, and the story of Chris’s hot pants.
- Chapter plan aka first draft coming together. I’ll be talking about this process next semester on the @BathSpaUni M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @JGreenAuthor: Looking forward to 'The Deep Blue Sea' #thehouseoflight @edbookfest 3.45 this afternoon! @OUPChildrens 15 hours ago
- Writer people: again with the ‘letting out the breath I didn’t realise I was holding’. Just stop it. Stop it now. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @MarinaHyde: My bit on Prince Andrew’s foot massage, his paedo friend Jeffrey Epstein, and the girls who don’t get treated like princess… 19 hours ago
- The Revival and Relevance of Circus in the late Twentieth Century (BA - brilliant). Changing Public Space in Americ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Search this site