If you look up into the sky, you never quite know what you’ll see. Down on the ground, deadly quicksand and destructive earthquakes might be exciting in stories, but would you know what to do if you experienced them in real life? Read this earth-shaking collection of fiction and non-fiction to find out!
- I have entered the arena of the unwell. Send Lemsip, tissues and mint Matchmakers. Also sleeping pills, cashmere so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- How old is Arthur in Arthur Christmas? Argument currently raging here 7 hours ago
- Having some serious suspension of disbelief issues with global present delivery timings in Arthur Christmas. 7 hours ago
- This afternoon I will mainly be watching the Royal Wedding, 1981 version. For research. With my notebook. And also… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @broodingYAhero: The best thing about soulmates is that they free the Author from having to write any semblance of a coherent plot or de… 19 hours ago
Search this site