If you look up into the sky, you never quite know what you’ll see. Down on the ground, deadly quicksand and destructive earthquakes might be exciting in stories, but would you know what to do if you experienced them in real life? Read this earth-shaking collection of fiction and non-fiction to find out!
- Practically the medNo unboxing video because a) I am incapable of mustering sufficient ‘ooh what could possibly be inside?’ vibes and 2. I look like a hobbit crossed with Leo Sayer on a bad hair day, but LOOK! BOOKS! One week to go... #essex #harlow #essexgirl #amwritingLockdown library: loved it. Classic Marian. Funny. Sad. Unputdownable.Started a new thing. In my happy place. #amwritingLockdown Library: Moving and beautiful, if painful at times, memoir of growing up in the sixties and seventies; all the more poignant for the loss of the author.The only item of sensible clothing I’m happy to wear...
- Thread twitter.com/joannechocolat… 1 day ago
- It is that disappointing time of year when the fancy jam has run out and one has to stoop to shop bought. #bathproblems 1 day ago
- ‘You know what I love? A twit on a minibike deciding to assert his piss poor masculinity at three in the morning by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Me: am too tired to cook. Order yourself a nutritious dinner from an online outfit. Child: Behold my dinner. It… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @Andrinanosleep: #askadhd my fellow ADHDers is ADHD a 2 days ago
Search this site