If you look up into the sky, you never quite know what you’ll see. Down on the ground, deadly quicksand and destructive earthquakes might be exciting in stories, but would you know what to do if you experienced them in real life? Read this earth-shaking collection of fiction and non-fiction to find out!
- Friends in Wales / the wild West Country: I’ll be @CrickLitFest on October 1st at the lovely @Bookishcrick talking… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @readingpassport: We are delighted that our brand new reading list for June has gone live. Celebrating #female #writers of the #SouthWes… 19 hours ago
- Rag and Bone men just went up our estate. Okay, three rat boys in a pick-up with a loudspeaker. But they actually s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- One of the most depressing things about reading on Kindle is seeing what drivel some readers highlight. Christ, the triteness. 1 day ago
- RT @marcformarc: I cannot stop watching this video of Emma Stone and Maya Rudolph singing call your girlfriend a capella https://t.co/DlScj… 1 day ago
Search this site