If you look up into the sky, you never quite know what you’ll see. Down on the ground, deadly quicksand and destructive earthquakes might be exciting in stories, but would you know what to do if you experienced them in real life? Read this earth-shaking collection of fiction and non-fiction to find out!
- Currently watching ‘47 Metres Deep. Uncaged.’ Because my child will only watch films that ‘look a bit shit’. No one… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Saw this and thought of you @_CarleyLee nytimes.com/1988/12/25/boo… 13 hours ago
- RT @izzybug: #BooksellerChat Hello! I'm writing an essay for my MA on the impact of Twitter on publishing, weighing up the good vs bad. In… 13 hours ago
- RT @RachelWardbooks: Welcome to the first #cosycrimeclub meeting, a friendly place to chat about cosy, crimey, comforting books. Have you g… 21 hours ago
- RT @sarramanning: This is the best fringe-trimming how-to video I've seen (and I've seen A LOT over the last two weeks) and it's from one o… 1 day ago
Search this site