If you look up into the sky, you never quite know what you’ll see. Down on the ground, deadly quicksand and destructive earthquakes might be exciting in stories, but would you know what to do if you experienced them in real life? Read this earth-shaking collection of fiction and non-fiction to find out!
- RT @BA_ELCE_Bristol: We're excited to announce that we're open for bookings for our Spring term Writing for Young Readers short course with… 5 hours ago
- RT @ThatKerryHudson: Four years since I returned to my old tower blocks in Airdrie - now demolished - while writing #Lowborn. What a strang… 5 hours ago
- RT @erinlynhamilton: I DARE you to love this series...it is utterly fantastic! Want to win a set for yourself or your school?? Just RT to w… 5 hours ago
- RT @erinlynhamilton: The Worst Class in the World Dares You! Blog Tour myshelvesarefull.com/2022/01/17/the… 5 hours ago
- RT @lucasjmaxwell: #Book #Giveaway! Win a set of the hilarious #WorstClassInTheWorld by @joannanadin RT & Like to Enter Competition end… 5 hours ago
Search this site