There’s something almost alchemical about the moment a hard copy of your book is finally pressed into your hot hands. A strange kind of magic that has turned the base material – people and plot and places – that has swum for months in a kind of story soup in your head into, if not solid gold, something solid, and golden to you. Today I got to hold and then take home a bound proof of The Queen of Bloody Everything before it’s sent out into the world. So for today, at least, I am glittering.
- RT @MyBookCorner: @sarahhuggett1 You can't go wrong with these ones... 📖Picklewitch & Jack by @clairebarker & Teemu Juhani 📖Too Small Tola… 19 hours ago
- There is little more cheering* when one is in a murderous mood than remembering there is a secret Minstrels stash i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @Keris: “For the app to work, you must have Bluetooth on.” For the battery to last more than an hour, I mustn’t have Bluetooth on. 20 hours ago
- Lucky, lucky Lancaster students. We will miss you enormously. x twitter.com/elencaldecott/… 20 hours ago
- RT @LoisAnyaFoster: Can’t believe we just said goodbye to our whole cohort, but also our amazing, amazing tutors today on #MAWYP. Of course… 2 days ago
Search this site