There’s something almost alchemical about the moment a hard copy of your book is finally pressed into your hot hands. A strange kind of magic that has turned the base material – people and plot and places – that has swum for months in a kind of story soup in your head into, if not solid gold, something solid, and golden to you. Today I got to hold and then take home a bound proof of The Queen of Bloody Everything before it’s sent out into the world. So for today, at least, I am glittering.
- RT @PeterStefanovi2: Our Posties need our help. Please do check Twitters gremlins have not “unfollowed” you from @CWUnews 16 hours ago
- RT @dadmann_walking: dog: [brings sticks inside] me: no that belongs outside me, at Christmas time: [brings entire tree inside] dog: wha… 19 hours ago
- RT @FleurHitchcock: Yikes! I'm over the moon! "(Her) crime novels for children have just the right level of intrigue and jeopardy for this… 19 hours ago
- Current reading. It’s about creative writing students at an elite university. Which is… apt. https://t.co/J3FOtHAckh 19 hours ago
- RT @bathnes: Did you know that if you are over the age of 16 and in a heterosexual or same-sex relationship, you have the right to ask the… 19 hours ago
Search this site