There’s something almost alchemical about the moment a hard copy of your book is finally pressed into your hot hands. A strange kind of magic that has turned the base material – people and plot and places – that has swum for months in a kind of story soup in your head into, if not solid gold, something solid, and golden to you. Today I got to hold and then take home a bound proof of The Queen of Bloody Everything before it’s sent out into the world. So for today, at least, I am glittering.
- It’s an actual book. With pages and everything! Out in June 2020. #bookstagram #queenofbloodyeverything #books #essexgirlMoonlightingPlaying on Twitter. Alleged sleb lookalikes. Both funny girls. (Once got mistaken for young Yvette Fielding, also Anne Hathaway as shaven consumptive prostitute. I claimed latter one anyway. I’ll take that whatever state she’s in.)Balloons from bed.Halfway mark. 500 word chapters are a gift.Under his eye. #amwriting #holdmeclose
- RT @Bookishcrick: 2 weeks today I'll be in conversation with the lovely @joannanadin about her book 'Queen of Bloody Everything' which has… 2 days ago
- RT @nickiwomble: @joannanadin @MantleBooks Now this is definitely one to look forward to. I LOVED The Queen of Bloody Everything. 2 days ago
- First glimpse of The Talk of Pram Town *squeals* Out June 2020 with the wonderful @MantleBooks https://t.co/LylhuVKNpj 2 days ago
- There is little more thrilling to me than being invited to a black tie event. *flings open wardrobe doors to assess… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- One for you, @BathSpaUni #MAWYP students... twitter.com/SamSykesSwears… 3 days ago
Search this site