There’s something almost alchemical about the moment a hard copy of your book is finally pressed into your hot hands. A strange kind of magic that has turned the base material – people and plot and places – that has swum for months in a kind of story soup in your head into, if not solid gold, something solid, and golden to you. Today I got to hold and then take home a bound proof of The Queen of Bloody Everything before it’s sent out into the world. So for today, at least, I am glittering.
- All aboard the theatre bus! Launching @thisfoxwrites brilliant Kaleidoscope Song #everybodysings… instagram.com/p/BaW9vDylnHq/ 22 minutes ago
- RT @ziyatong: Behold the creature of darkness, a demon of the night! https://t.co/nkjgCM4UnP 2 hours ago
- RT @Keris: I wonder how many men gleefully slagging Corden would stand up to a friend or colleague who makes sexist jokes. 9 hours ago
- Still glowing a week after beating @MikeyStephenso at Trivial Pursuit (junior) by knowing there were three members… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- That sun is hamming it up a bit war of the worlds style right now 1 day ago
Search this site