There’s something almost alchemical about the moment a hard copy of your book is finally pressed into your hot hands. A strange kind of magic that has turned the base material – people and plot and places – that has swum for months in a kind of story soup in your head into, if not solid gold, something solid, and golden to you. Today I got to hold and then take home a bound proof of The Queen of Bloody Everything before it’s sent out into the world. So for today, at least, I am glittering.
- RT @r1k1n: BIG UP @RashmiWriting & @juliesykesbooks for spotting these bits of #goodnews in @thebookseller! SO EXCITED to have #illustrated… 17 hours ago
- RT @catwrote: It is all our British History 1 day ago
- RT @paulasherriff: The most decent of men 💔 https://t.co/V0zsAoNaY5 1 day ago
- RT @nicolamorgan: Me: I would need to charge a fee. Them: But we're a not-for-profit. Me: Are you paid? Them: Of course. It's my job.… 1 day ago
- RT @junodawson: Sporadic reminder that @stonewalluk is a PRESSURE GROUP. A lot of people (homophobes) didn't like it when they campaigned f… 1 day ago
Search this site