There’s something almost alchemical about the moment a hard copy of your book is finally pressed into your hot hands. A strange kind of magic that has turned the base material – people and plot and places – that has swum for months in a kind of story soup in your head into, if not solid gold, something solid, and golden to you. Today I got to hold and then take home a bound proof of The Queen of Bloody Everything before it’s sent out into the world. So for today, at least, I am glittering.
- RT @maxjohnporter: Our third child found out that as a baby he came on book tour with me. It is a triumphant moment in his relationship wit… 17 hours ago
- RT @KitdeWaal: Best thing on the Worldwide Web Number 151 18 hours ago
- RT @AlexClark3: Who will commission my long read on male passive aggression on Saturday Kitchen? WHO 18 hours ago
- Three months and all it did was inflate. Feel like me again. https://t.co/VjEHgjOFf3 20 hours ago
- RT @Keris: Joe saw a video about how rickrolling is the best meme ever and got rickrolled. I saw a link to an article about how rickrolli… 22 hours ago
Search this site