There’s something almost alchemical about the moment a hard copy of your book is finally pressed into your hot hands. A strange kind of magic that has turned the base material – people and plot and places – that has swum for months in a kind of story soup in your head into, if not solid gold, something solid, and golden to you. Today I got to hold and then take home a bound proof of The Queen of Bloody Everything before it’s sent out into the world. So for today, at least, I am glittering.
- RT @BoundlessMAWFYP: Hello! 👋🏻 We are BOUNDLESS! The 2020 cohort from Bath Spa’s MA Writing for Young People! #MAWFYP It’s been a crazy ye… 13 hours ago
- This. ‘Blended learning’ is hideous for everyone involved. theguardian.com/education/2020… 14 hours ago
- RT @izzybug: So excited to see that @TheStoryMuseum is able to reopen from 12 Dec. And overjoyed to be joining the team as Head of Fundrais… 23 hours ago
- Spotify ‘based on your taste’ just threw up Bonnie Tyler. Obvs I could kick off about this outrageous slur, but, le… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @ImagineersMAWYP: So it’s that time of year again! Time to pass off this Twitter handle to the next year of cohorts on Thursday @ 12 pm.… 1 day ago
Search this site