There’s something almost alchemical about the moment a hard copy of your book is finally pressed into your hot hands. A strange kind of magic that has turned the base material – people and plot and places – that has swum for months in a kind of story soup in your head into, if not solid gold, something solid, and golden to you. Today I got to hold and then take home a bound proof of The Queen of Bloody Everything before it’s sent out into the world. So for today, at least, I am glittering.
- My heart is in Manchester and my head at the Albert Hall. But legs are in my kitchen in Bath dancing like Tim. Have… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- And you are totally welcome x twitter.com/sisterspooky/s… 1 day ago
- And so begins the annual Rewatch all the West Wing Festive Episodes pre-Christmas TV marathon. Street chocolate? Ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @ILoveMCR: Got a few hours to spare over the festive period? ilovemanchester.com/2017/11/12/man… 1 day ago
- RT @ZenaMarks: The loudspeaker at Queen's Park Peckham played a trumpet fanfare to announce the arrival of the 08:12 to London Bridge this… 1 day ago
Search this site