There’s something almost alchemical about the moment a hard copy of your book is finally pressed into your hot hands. A strange kind of magic that has turned the base material – people and plot and places – that has swum for months in a kind of story soup in your head into, if not solid gold, something solid, and golden to you. Today I got to hold and then take home a bound proof of The Queen of Bloody Everything before it’s sent out into the world. So for today, at least, I am glittering.
- RT @writersnw: Please can we get a quick RT? We're looking to connect with fantastic authors, publishers, booksellers and affiliates across… 1 hour ago
- RT @DanRebellato: No man is an island, Entire of itself, Any man's death diminishes me Except whoever came up with the slogan 'See It, Sa… 13 hours ago
- So, on Mother’s Day I am currently making the prodigal teen breakfast in bed. To very specific instructions (she’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- RT @DanRebellato: I was prepared to give Suella Braverman the benefit of the doubt when I heard she was taking a bunch of @GBNEWS journalis… 1 day ago
- I would like to see the TV series of this. Vanilla Fixes Shit. twitter.com/deathofbuckley… 1 day ago
Search this site