Not content with appearing at Hay not once, but twice this week, I also have a sickening three books out, the first of which, Penny Dreadful, is unleashed on an unsuspecting public today. Her name isn’t actually Dreadful, it’s Jones. The Dreadful is just her dad’s joke. She knows it is a joke because when he says it he laughs like a honking goose, but she does not see the funny side. Plus it is not even true that she is dreadful. It is like Gran says, she is just a MAGNET FOR DISASTER. It is already being described as a ‘Horrid Henry for girls’ (and not just by my mum, but by The Bookseller, who have actually read both, unlike my mum who prefers a bit of Maeve Binchy). So what are you waiting for…?
- Easy A twitter.com/laurasrobinson… 8 hours ago
- Look! It's an actual book! WITH A DUST JACKET! My first ever. I can't wait to stroke it. twitter.com/samjhumphreys1… 10 hours ago
- RT @mel_v_mitchell: Have just about recovered from the emotion of finishing my first 5* read of 2018, The #QueenofBloodyEverything by Joann… 17 hours ago
- RT @BlueLTextiles: I’m giving away this lovely mustard yellow cushion on my FB page this week! facebook.com/BlueLizardText… #handmadehour #give… 1 day ago
- RT @sarramanning: I know January is a tough month financially for a lot of us, but I've donated some of my @PLR_UK money to children's auth… 1 day ago
Search this site