Not content with appearing at Hay not once, but twice this week, I also have a sickening three books out, the first of which, Penny Dreadful, is unleashed on an unsuspecting public today. Her name isn’t actually Dreadful, it’s Jones. The Dreadful is just her dad’s joke. She knows it is a joke because when he says it he laughs like a honking goose, but she does not see the funny side. Plus it is not even true that she is dreadful. It is like Gran says, she is just a MAGNET FOR DISASTER. It is already being described as a ‘Horrid Henry for girls’ (and not just by my mum, but by The Bookseller, who have actually read both, unlike my mum who prefers a bit of Maeve Binchy). So what are you waiting for…?
- RT @BA_ELCE_Bristol: We're excited to announce that we're open for bookings for our Spring term Writing for Young Readers short course with… 7 hours ago
- RT @ThatKerryHudson: Four years since I returned to my old tower blocks in Airdrie - now demolished - while writing #Lowborn. What a strang… 7 hours ago
- RT @erinlynhamilton: I DARE you to love this series...it is utterly fantastic! Want to win a set for yourself or your school?? Just RT to w… 7 hours ago
- RT @erinlynhamilton: The Worst Class in the World Dares You! Blog Tour myshelvesarefull.com/2022/01/17/the… 7 hours ago
- RT @lucasjmaxwell: #Book #Giveaway! Win a set of the hilarious #WorstClassInTheWorld by @joannanadin RT & Like to Enter Competition end… 7 hours ago
Search this site