Not content with appearing at Hay not once, but twice this week, I also have a sickening three books out, the first of which, Penny Dreadful, is unleashed on an unsuspecting public today. Her name isn’t actually Dreadful, it’s Jones. The Dreadful is just her dad’s joke. She knows it is a joke because when he says it he laughs like a honking goose, but she does not see the funny side. Plus it is not even true that she is dreadful. It is like Gran says, she is just a MAGNET FOR DISASTER. It is already being described as a ‘Horrid Henry for girls’ (and not just by my mum, but by The Bookseller, who have actually read both, unlike my mum who prefers a bit of Maeve Binchy). So what are you waiting for…?
- Just finished In Bloom by @CJSkuse and Christ on a bike that woman knows how to leave you desperate for more. Hilar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I love book post. Thank you @MantleBooks @samjhumphreys1 and especially @perkinsfran1 About to get stuck in! https://t.co/dog5aTKZBZ 1 day ago
- RT @wylie_alan: Dear Authors Your PLR payments depend not only on libraries staying open but also on them being professionally run, you won… 2 days ago
- A very Saffron Walden evening after hearing my old head, Mr Pett - patroller of A corridor and general good egg - h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Stay 80s, Saffro City. twitter.com/revrichardcole… 2 days ago
Search this site