Copper/Band 12 books provide more complex plots and longer chapters that develop reading stamina.
- BTP is like a giant NCT meeting combined with Crufts. Despite this horror I've still managed 1,000 words. I am winning Wednesday. 32 minutes ago
- First paperback review for Queen and it's a Christmas cracker. Out in a matter of days... twitter.com/PNorfolk_BookR… 2 hours ago
- Things I am slightly scared of #322: Marcus Wareing’s hair. 16 hours ago
- Seriously considering unwrapping the chocolate I got for @jamesnadin and wrapped up specifically so I wouldn't eat it. 18 hours ago
- Just broke the spine of a hardback book whilst sitting in Mokoko and did a panicked check for disapproving glances.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Search this site