Copper/Band 12 books provide more complex plots and longer chapters that develop reading stamina.
- Book rec: utterly compelling non-fic about the pervasive male gaze that reads like the very best story, although, Jesus, I wish none of this were true. Thank you @acwilsonwriter for telling me I must read this and @cotswoldrose33 for sending it my wayHappy slicing OC styleThe Talk of Pram Town #essexandproud #essexgirl #harlow #bookstagramBest book post. Proof of The Talk of Pram Town. Out in June. *does delighted Friday dance*Well, quite, Barbara.Research purposes
- I can’t decide who I love more: Jerry or La’Darius. But I do know that #Cheer is flipping brilliant telly, and it i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Love love LOVE this inspiring debut by @LadyGrimdark And isn’t that cover gorgeous? Out in April. https://t.co/aGXKVYvNSn 16 hours ago
- Pt 2: is there any more satisfying sound than the snap of a new book’s spine breaking in the morning? Again, probab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @YasminwithanE: This is a really important read. Kudos to @faridahlikestea for being so open. I've struggled a lot with this post pub.… 1 day ago
- RT @RussInCheshire: Only unconscious ones will let you touch them? https://t.co/cCj1DIWKEp 1 day ago
Search this site