‘It is official. I am going out with rock god and part-time meat mincer Justin Statham. Am certain that he is THE ONE and will prove it by having excellent relationship on every level. Oh no. What if he wants me to do ‘it’. Have only just got to grips with art of snogging so will need to get help fast. Or at least by 16th birthday. If ‘it’ happens it needs to be earth-shattering and meaningful as ‘it’ is, after all, the Meaning of Life. Thank goodness I have found love of my life and am not hung up on Jack any more. Not at all…’
- I’d almost forgotten the brilliance of ‘The Parasites’. Written in first person plural so that you never quite know who’s narrating. (See also E.Nesbit ‘The Treasure Seekers’ #theparasites #daphnedumaurier #amreadingYule ball beautyGood day face*presses buzzer* ‘Hull, Nadin!’ Boxing Day, BBC2, 20.30 Still reeling from itBloody mackerel morningMy ladies in waiting. Their books are going to be big.
- Child of mine: OMG where is that salted caramel from my advent calendar? I left it out for later! Me: I have no id… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @chrismouldink: If you want a signed, scribbled and dedicated book for Christmas, please order before noon on the 16th December when the… 18 hours ago
- Why why WHY do men at events, when asked if audience has any questions, feel the need to stick up their hand and NO… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @shirleyannemcm: My son has released his first EP. It's his 15th birthday today and he would massively appreciate any listens/shares. #g… 18 hours ago
- Me: Think I might do some work right now. Will just check email. Me: *sits down to watch The Marvelous Mrs Maisel Season 3 immediately* 1 day ago
Search this site