‘It is official. I am going out with rock god and part-time meat mincer Justin Statham. Am certain that he is THE ONE and will prove it by having excellent relationship on every level. Oh no. What if he wants me to do ‘it’. Have only just got to grips with art of snogging so will need to get help fast. Or at least by 16th birthday. If ‘it’ happens it needs to be earth-shattering and meaningful as ‘it’ is, after all, the Meaning of Life. Thank goodness I have found love of my life and am not hung up on Jack any more. Not at all…’
- So much more whimsical than locks. Chewing gum art on the Millennium Bridge.Buffeted in London.Retro Menace. 1984 Walkman. With shoulder strap, and cassette by @james.nadin73 and @syflettySunday afternoon perfection. A day bed, a cup of Darjeeling and this, in my new office.New chair. New cushion by brilliant friend @bluelizardtextilesAnd so it begins. 3 timelines. 3 narrators. 3 cities. How hard can that be...?
- When Joanna is way better. As eny fule kno. (Apologies to the many lovely Joannes I know.) twitter.com/joannask331/st… 1 day ago
- RT @ClareElsom: Thanks for the lovely review @soglos soglos.com/children-famil… Really looking forward to Cheltenham. Hope we live up to it!!… 1 day ago
- The world may be going to hell in a handcart, but I just found out Veronica Mars is back with a new series. Get in. And stay gold, Ponyboy. 2 days ago
- If you were wondering why our MA in Writing for Young People at @CWritingBSU was so popular, this may explain. Thre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Something strangely satisfying about putting ‘see-through Bic’ on my shopping list so Menace can rewind cassettes for my old Walkman. 3 days ago
Search this site