Discover the life story of an incredible man who saved millions of lives and helped bring the second world war to an end.
- #amwritingGot a keen scribbler aged 9+? This is out in a couple of weeks from Hachette with top tips for structuring stories.Whore of Essex, I love theeBe still, my beating heartBook rec: utterly compelling non-fic about the pervasive male gaze that reads like the very best story, although, Jesus, I wish none of this were true. Thank you @acwilsonwriter for telling me I must read this and @cotswoldrose33 for sending it my wayHappy slicing OC style
- That’ll be us then twitter.com/ucu/status/122… 55 minutes ago
- RT @NicoleBurstein: @MESalisbury FURIOUS. https://t.co/gh3wYEHe6H 20 hours ago
- And again. Because people don’t seem to be listening. For the love of Baby Jeebus please don’t tag authors into bad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Got a wee scribbler in the family? This is out from Hachette on 24th Feb and packed with ideas on plotting, getting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @PugandLadyM: #Queenofbloodyeverything I realise I'm a little slow to the party on this one but I've just finished this book. You have… 2 days ago
Search this site