1. I know I am lucky.
2. I have not accepted the fact that I will never win an Oscar or the Grand National.
3. I have had plastic surgery.
4. The first time I met Tony Blair, I curtsied. I was 29.
5. I cry a lot. Mostly at music.
6. At various points in my life, and hairstyles, I have been mistaken
for: Yvette Fielding, Jennifer Saunders and Tamsin Greig. None of which
are entirely flattering.
7. I can sing the books of the bible off by heart.
8. I used to write John Prescott’s agony column.
9. I’m a pretty good newsreader.
10. I have chosen my Desert Island Discs.
11. The first record I bought was Buck’s Fizz ‘Making Your Mind Up’.
The second was The Jam ‘Eton Rifles’. Which negates the first.
12. I am constantly saddened that The West Wing isn’t real.
13. I have never seen Casablanca or Citizen Kane.
14. I always want a Hollywood ending.
15. I love train journeys.
16. I was once sick at lunch in primary school and tried to blame Julia Tennick.
17. I have never read Pride and Prejudice.
18. I still know the playlist for The Duke jukebox off by heart.
19. I once had a job washing Roland Gift’s underwear.
20. I still want a pony.
21. I hated university.
22. I have always voted.
23. I fell in love with Marc Bolan at the age of six.
24. I have a season ticket for Arsenal that I have never used or even seen.
25. I’m a hopeless romantic.