An oldie, but a goodie. My So-Called Life is on the hitlist (in a good way) for May.
- Retro Menace. 1984 Walkman. With shoulder strap, and cassette by @james.nadin73 and @syflettySunday afternoon perfection. A day bed, a cup of Darjeeling and this, in my new office.New chair. New cushion by brilliant friend @bluelizardtextilesAnd so it begins. 3 timelines. 3 narrators. 3 cities. How hard can that be...?Menace made tea (and packed lunch): maki and inari. I am now full and sticky and slightly sugar high. Lovely.Before the party
- If you were wondering why our MA in Writing for Young People at @CWritingBSU was so popular, this may explain. Thre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Something strangely satisfying about putting ‘see-through Bic’ on my shopping list so Menace can rewind cassettes for my old Walkman. 1 hour ago
- Off to the big city to talk to political people about having a weird-as-shit career path, and to warn them how many… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @272BookFaith: #TalkLikeAPirateDay is the perfect time to read a fabulous pirate book 📚📗📘📕📚📕📘📗📚📗📘📕📚 #pirates #bookworm https://t.co/vl9… 1 day ago
- RT @PiccadillyPress: Book 9 in the #FlyingFergus series sitting pretty on today's @lorraine - if you're headed to @chrishoy @joannanadin @C… 1 day ago
Search this site