An oldie, but a goodie. My So-Called Life is on the hitlist (in a good way) for May.
- Whore of Essex, I love theeBe still, my beating heartBook rec: utterly compelling non-fic about the pervasive male gaze that reads like the very best story, although, Jesus, I wish none of this were true. Thank you @acwilsonwriter for telling me I must read this and @cotswoldrose33 for sending it my wayHappy slicing OC styleThe Talk of Pram Town #essexandproud #essexgirl #harlow #bookstagramBest book post. Proof of The Talk of Pram Town. Out in June. *does delighted Friday dance*
- RT @PugandLadyM: #Queenofbloodyeverything I realise I'm a little slow to the party on this one but I've just finished this book. You have… 11 hours ago
- RT @RubyMayCee: Booksmart is on Amazon prime!!! Go go go!! 22 hours ago
- And in news from the 1800s... oh, wait... twitter.com/govjersey/stat… 22 hours ago
- ‘But they don’t have willies!’ moans withered old testicle. twitter.com/guardian/statu… 1 day ago
- *hollow laughter* twitter.com/reneeapril92/s… 1 day ago
Search this site