Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks is an emotionally-engaging fiction series that will fire children’s imaginations and develop their comprehension skills. The variety of authors and illustrators broadens children’s reading experience, with something to appeal to every child. This story is one of six titles at Oxford Level 5, which are phonically decodable with some extra high-interest words to expand children’s vocabularies and enrich the stories. All the books in the series are carefully levelled, making it easy to match every reader to the right book.
- I have entered the arena of the unwell. Send Lemsip, tissues and mint Matchmakers. Also sleeping pills, cashmere so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- How old is Arthur in Arthur Christmas? Argument currently raging here 9 hours ago
- Having some serious suspension of disbelief issues with global present delivery timings in Arthur Christmas. 9 hours ago
- This afternoon I will mainly be watching the Royal Wedding, 1981 version. For research. With my notebook. And also… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @broodingYAhero: The best thing about soulmates is that they free the Author from having to write any semblance of a coherent plot or de… 21 hours ago
Search this site