Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks is an emotionally-engaging fiction series that will fire children’s imaginations and develop their comprehension skills. The variety of authors and illustrators broadens children’s reading experience, with something to appeal to every child. This story is one of six titles at Oxford Level 5, which are phonically decodable with some extra high-interest words to expand children’s vocabularies and enrich the stories. All the books in the series are carefully levelled, making it easy to match every reader to the right book.
- Lockdown library. Hard to put this down even to photograph. Brilliantly addictive from the first page.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Currently watching ‘47 Metres Deep. Uncaged.’ Because my child will only watch films that ‘look a bit shit’. No one… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Saw this and thought of you @_CarleyLee nytimes.com/1988/12/25/boo… 15 hours ago
- RT @izzybug: #BooksellerChat Hello! I'm writing an essay for my MA on the impact of Twitter on publishing, weighing up the good vs bad. In… 15 hours ago
- RT @RachelWardbooks: Welcome to the first #cosycrimeclub meeting, a friendly place to chat about cosy, crimey, comforting books. Have you g… 22 hours ago
Search this site