Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks is an emotionally-engaging fiction series that will fire children’s imaginations and develop their comprehension skills. The variety of authors and illustrators broadens children’s reading experience, with something to appeal to every child. This story is one of six titles at Oxford Level 5, which are phonically decodable with some extra high-interest words to expand children’s vocabularies and enrich the stories. All the books in the series are carefully levelled, making it easy to match every reader to the right book.
- Beyond excited at today’s book post. Thank you @tjenkinsreid @laurabrooke59 @hutchinson_books I shall read with glee and wear with pride. #daisyjonesandthesixHammer time! Enormous trousers from Bristol Thrift. Designed by DKNY. Hemmed by moi.As good as I hoped and expected.Vintage kilo lunch breakMy students know me well.Just overcame my inner shrinking violet and signed stock @piccadillywaterstones Can’t tell you how good authors feel when they see their babies out on tables
- Way to see your submission in the bin. twitter.com/jounwin/status… 1 day ago
- Thread. @Chrisjuggle twitter.com/shockproofbeat… 1 day ago
- Yup. Just tried singing Roar and realised it’s impossible without crying. 1 day ago
- Just cut my wrist open and caused severe bruising serving ice cream. Been one of those weeks. 1 day ago
- I am not a muse. I am a somebody. End of story. Best book post in months. Thank you @HutchinsonBooks https://t.co/QKZEG37lHQ 1 day ago
Search this site