Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks is an emotionally-engaging fiction series that will fire children’s imaginations and develop their comprehension skills. The variety of authors and illustrators broadens children’s reading experience, with something to appeal to every child. This story is one of six titles at Oxford Level 5, which are phonically decodable with some extra high-interest words to expand children’s vocabularies and enrich the stories. All the books in the series are carefully levelled, making it easy to match every reader to the right book.
- Sad about CBBC, who gave strays like my Joe a voice and a home. And this little guy too. Where will he live now? twitter.com/hackertdog/sta… 4 hours ago
- RT @GRALCreates: I’ll say this to anyone worried about #CBBC: watch it, talk about it, share it, tell your kids and family about it. There’… 4 hours ago
- RT @ElenCaldecott: I posted this before, but ICYMI - there are TWO vacancies for Creative Writing Lecturers at my gaff, permanent, secure c… 4 hours ago
- RT @Carrie_Etter: Have others heard/read of a link between hypermobility and dnetal sensitivity? I'd like to find the research, being me. 1 day ago
- This. twitter.com/jocotterillboo… 1 day ago
Search this site