Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks is an emotionally-engaging fiction series that will fire children’s imaginations and develop their comprehension skills. The variety of authors and illustrators broadens children’s reading experience, with something to appeal to every child. This story is one of six titles at Oxford Level 5, which are phonically decodable with some extra high-interest words to expand children’s vocabularies and enrich the stories. All the books in the series are carefully levelled, making it easy to match every reader to the right book.
- Friends in Wales / the wild West Country: I’ll be @CrickLitFest on October 1st at the lovely @Bookishcrick talking… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @readingpassport: We are delighted that our brand new reading list for June has gone live. Celebrating #female #writers of the #SouthWes… 21 hours ago
- Rag and Bone men just went up our estate. Okay, three rat boys in a pick-up with a loudspeaker. But they actually s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- One of the most depressing things about reading on Kindle is seeing what drivel some readers highlight. Christ, the triteness. 1 day ago
- RT @marcformarc: I cannot stop watching this video of Emma Stone and Maya Rudolph singing call your girlfriend a capella https://t.co/DlScj… 1 day ago
Search this site