Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks is an emotionally-engaging fiction series that will fire children’s imaginations and develop their comprehension skills. The variety of authors and illustrators broadens children’s reading experience, with something to appeal to every child. This story is one of six titles at Oxford Level 5, which are phonically decodable with some extra high-interest words to expand children’s vocabularies and enrich the stories. All the books in the series are carefully levelled, making it easy to match every reader to the right book.
- Me: Takes two weeks' leave to start writing novel. Every fecking homeowner within 50-metre radius: Starts up power tools. 5 hours ago
- RT @ComedyCampbell: In case you’re interested, over the next few weeks on The Accidental Show we have the following guests: @joannanadin @m… 6 hours ago
- RT @HQstories: 📢 *ASK THE AUTHOR* 📢 If you have a burning question for C.J. Skuse (like, does she have her own kill list?!), now's your ch… 22 hours ago
- RT @WibkeBrueggeman: Read my little blog post about why love is love and my personal experiences with people who don't understand it (yet!)… 22 hours ago
- RT @jennyquintana95: I adored #TheTalkOfPramTown by @joannanadin A brilliantly written, emotional and honest novel about mothers and daught… 1 day ago
Search this site