Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks is an emotionally-engaging fiction series that will fire children’s imaginations and develop their comprehension skills. The variety of authors and illustrators broadens children’s reading experience, with something to appeal to every child. This story is one of six titles at Oxford Level 5, which are phonically decodable with some extra high-interest words to expand children’s vocabularies and enrich the stories. All the books in the series are carefully levelled, making it easy to match every reader to the right book.
- RT @AnnaHoworth: For all you people who grew up reading vintage Usborne books on ghosts and haunting etc, this film is for you. I’ve had th… 8 hours ago
- RT @rosalbaranieri: #22luglio Novità in casa @garzantilibri, #NienteèFuoriPosto di @joannanadin è in libreria. La recensione 👇🏻 https://t.… 16 hours ago
- Queer Eye Season 4 opener is more weepy than When Harry Met Sally. I am a wreck, I tell you. 1 day ago
- Look at the pretty thing I got, Twitter! Look at all the lovely old sewing toot inside! https://t.co/u4S7YOYx7P 2 days ago
- Moment of panic as thought 6music was playing Sussudio by Phil Collins. Relief when realised it was 1999 by Prince.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Search this site