Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks is an emotionally-engaging fiction series that will fire children’s imaginations and develop their comprehension skills. The variety of authors and illustrators broadens children’s reading experience, with something to appeal to every child. This story is one of six titles at Oxford Level 5, which are phonically decodable with some extra high-interest words to expand children’s vocabularies and enrich the stories. All the books in the series are carefully levelled, making it easy to match every reader to the right book.
- Fox News! Nap time.Where I work. Everything is better with lambs.Penny up to shenanigans in Iceland! Not sure how many territories that is now but plenty. Hurrah and thank you @a.m.heathI have the best friends.Maypole Close reunion in BrightonMy only religious belief: Dr Marten - the real patron saint of quality footwear.
- Question for journo friends / friends with good memories: was Charles and Diana’s wedding date announced at same ti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Menace and me are in empty train carriage. Guy Garvey just got on at Chippenham and sat at the table next to us and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- There’s a hornet (actual fecking hornet) in my bedroom / what am I going to do? Answer: hit it soundly with a Ruth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Wild Rose: 9 out of 10 on the Patented Nadin Sob-O-Meter. Could have got 10 with more Craig Parkinson action. 3 days ago
- RT @readingagency: If you work in a school or library then you’ll love the new activity packs for #FlyingFergus from @chrishoy, @joannanadi… 4 days ago
Search this site