Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks is an emotionally-engaging fiction series that will fire children’s imaginations and develop their comprehension skills. The variety of authors and illustrators broadens children’s reading experience, with something to appeal to every child. This story is one of six titles at Oxford Level 5, which are phonically decodable with some extra high-interest words to expand children’s vocabularies and enrich the stories. All the books in the series are carefully levelled, making it easy to match every reader to the right book.
- My roomToday’s vintage find. Black 50s wiggle dress with peplum. £5.Bottling timeThe youth of today. I ask you.Stole this from the Met’s Christmas tree next to the spinning cheese yesterday. This is a lovely scheme, which meant hundreds of London kids in care and in need got Christmas presents last year. I’m doing it again this year. I hope you will too.Surprising Paddington
- Escaped hamster (again) located behind the washing machine where it was defending its new lair (featuring a water p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- No, please do tag me to tell me you bought my book on eBay, so I’ll have earned nothing. 1 day ago
- Me: Shall I write this lecture or shall I read the bloody excellent Blood and Sugar by @LauraSRobinson again? *opens Kindle* 1 day ago
- Today’s vintage find. Black 1950s wiggle dress with peplum. £5. https://t.co/0RHO4IZkYe 2 days ago
- Go, your mum! twitter.com/GillanRankin/s… 2 days ago
Search this site