Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks is an emotionally-engaging fiction series that will fire children’s imaginations and develop their comprehension skills. The variety of authors and illustrators broadens children’s reading experience, with something to appeal to every child. This story is one of six titles at Oxford Level 5, which are phonically decodable with some extra high-interest words to expand children’s vocabularies and enrich the stories. All the books in the series are carefully levelled, making it easy to match every reader to the right book.
- Yule ball beautyGood day face*presses buzzer* ‘Hull, Nadin!’ Boxing Day, BBC2, 20.30 Still reeling from itBloody mackerel morningMy ladies in waiting. Their books are going to be big.Faculty and grads at the Bath Spa MAWYP 15th birthday shenanigans. What a brilliant lot. 63 published writers and counting. #bathspauni #mawyp #kidlit
- This. If someone says ‘please don’t say that, it upsets me’ just don’t use it. Not really that difficult. twitter.com/lucasbrowneyes… 1 hour ago
- Today I did a tip run in enormous fur and taffeta. About to do the Yule ball run in tartan pyjamas, two jumpers and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Avoiding the debate with something more uplifting and light-hearted. (Am watching Marriage Story. I fear it will break me.) 13 hours ago
- Thread. Hilarious twitter.com/anna_mazz/stat… 14 hours ago
- RT @Wuuff: @laurabrown04 @nicolakidsbooks @RachelWardbooks Very much so. An author can earn more from having their book borrowed from a lib… 1 day ago
Search this site