In a bid (oh come on) to raise money for Marie-Curie, whose nurses look after terminally ill patients and support their families, a bunch of authors are auctioning off signed and dedicated copies of latest releases, including books from Ruth Ware, Rowan Coleman, Julie Cohen, and moi. If you’d like the copy of The Queen of Bloody Everything, you have until March 25th to show me the money by bidding here.
- RT @lucasjmaxwell: Our most popular #books so far this month, great to see such amazing titles making the top of the list! #ghsreads #edu… 4 hours ago
- RT @KateHeap1: The Worst Class in the World Dares You! Blog Tour & Giveaway!!! @joannanadin @r1k1n @KidsBloomsbury @FrithaL 🎉RT & tag a f… 4 hours ago
- Hey @YodelOnline You claim to have managed to post a ladle through my letterbox, which, if it were true, would mean… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Calling ex #MAWFYP students. @ashbwrites @Luke_Redfern7 @izzybug @OliviaRSC @LucyCuthew One to bank for future thou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Sitting in a race course car park listening to Whole Again by Atomic Kitten and waiting for the kid to be boosted a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
Search this site