In a bid (oh come on) to raise money for Marie-Curie, whose nurses look after terminally ill patients and support their families, a bunch of authors are auctioning off signed and dedicated copies of latest releases, including books from Ruth Ware, Rowan Coleman, Julie Cohen, and moi. If you’d like the copy of The Queen of Bloody Everything, you have until March 25th to show me the money by bidding here.
- Friends in Wales / the wild West Country: I’ll be @CrickLitFest on October 1st at the lovely @Bookishcrick talking… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @readingpassport: We are delighted that our brand new reading list for June has gone live. Celebrating #female #writers of the #SouthWes… 20 hours ago
- Rag and Bone men just went up our estate. Okay, three rat boys in a pick-up with a loudspeaker. But they actually s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- One of the most depressing things about reading on Kindle is seeing what drivel some readers highlight. Christ, the triteness. 1 day ago
- RT @marcformarc: I cannot stop watching this video of Emma Stone and Maya Rudolph singing call your girlfriend a capella https://t.co/DlScj… 1 day ago
Search this site