In a bid (oh come on) to raise money for Marie-Curie, whose nurses look after terminally ill patients and support their families, a bunch of authors are auctioning off signed and dedicated copies of latest releases, including books from Ruth Ware, Rowan Coleman, Julie Cohen, and moi. If you’d like the copy of The Queen of Bloody Everything, you have until March 25th to show me the money by bidding here.
- Retro Menace. 1984 Walkman. With shoulder strap, and cassette by @james.nadin73 and @syflettySunday afternoon perfection. A day bed, a cup of Darjeeling and this, in my new office.New chair. New cushion by brilliant friend @bluelizardtextilesAnd so it begins. 3 timelines. 3 narrators. 3 cities. How hard can that be...?Menace made tea (and packed lunch): maki and inari. I am now full and sticky and slightly sugar high. Lovely.Before the party
- If you were wondering why our MA in Writing for Young People at @CWritingBSU was so popular, this may explain. Thre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Something strangely satisfying about putting ‘see-through Bic’ on my shopping list so Menace can rewind cassettes for my old Walkman. 2 hours ago
- Off to the big city to talk to political people about having a weird-as-shit career path, and to warn them how many… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @272BookFaith: #TalkLikeAPirateDay is the perfect time to read a fabulous pirate book 📚📗📘📕📚📕📘📗📚📗📘📕📚 #pirates #bookworm https://t.co/vl9… 1 day ago
- RT @PiccadillyPress: Book 9 in the #FlyingFergus series sitting pretty on today's @lorraine - if you're headed to @chrishoy @joannanadin @C… 1 day ago
Search this site