In a bid (oh come on) to raise money for Marie-Curie, whose nurses look after terminally ill patients and support their families, a bunch of authors are auctioning off signed and dedicated copies of latest releases, including books from Ruth Ware, Rowan Coleman, Julie Cohen, and moi. If you’d like the copy of The Queen of Bloody Everything, you have until March 25th to show me the money by bidding here.
- So proud to have been along a little part of this journey. The book is brilliant. Go buy it. twitter.com/wibkebrueggema… 20 hours ago
- Lockdown Library: Smitten by this clever, reflective dual-narrative novel following a teen mother and abandoned dau… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- RT @KidsBloomsbury: The Worst Class in the World strike again in this laugh-out-loud young fiction series from bestselling author @joannana… 1 day ago
- Amanda Gorman is everything. Beautiful. 1 day ago
- RT @r1k1n: Here's a #penguin pooing for #PenguinAwarenessDay from #TheWorstClassInTheWorldGetsWorse, written by @joannanadin & illustrated… 1 day ago
Search this site