In a bid (oh come on) to raise money for Marie-Curie, whose nurses look after terminally ill patients and support their families, a bunch of authors are auctioning off signed and dedicated copies of latest releases, including books from Ruth Ware, Rowan Coleman, Julie Cohen, and moi. If you’d like the copy of The Queen of Bloody Everything, you have until March 25th to show me the money by bidding here.
- Bigwig #curlygirlLockdown Library: lovely book post from lovely friend. Time to dive in to the Trojan war and see the women’s side.A Mushma’s work is never doneInhaled this thriller from @carolinegreen70 Page-turning paranormal policing (sounds mad, isn’t). Particularly fascinating if, like me, you suffer from sleep paralysis. #amreading #crimefictionMenace’s batletsAnother gig that didn’t happen
- RT @ElenCaldecott: Always important, but this year more than ever. Children will need access to books for well-being as well as literacy. 12 hours ago
- Something for our #mawfyp @BSUCreativeW cohort? twitter.com/charlotteleyre… 18 hours ago
- I’m in an ACTUAL BOOKSHOP! twitter.com/JanetEmson/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @TRERadioApp: On #TheBookshow @radiohannah is chatting to #LindaCalvey , @joannanadin , @ruthkirbysmith and @lauraelizakay From 7pm CET… 1 day ago
- RT @radiohannah: On tonight’s #trebookshow from 6pm UK time on @TRETalkRadio is @joannanadin talking about #TheTalkofPramTown #mothersandda… 1 day ago
Search this site