In a bid (oh come on) to raise money for Marie-Curie, whose nurses look after terminally ill patients and support their families, a bunch of authors are auctioning off signed and dedicated copies of latest releases, including books from Ruth Ware, Rowan Coleman, Julie Cohen, and moi. If you’d like the copy of The Queen of Bloody Everything, you have until March 25th to show me the money by bidding here.
- RT @ParamilyUK: I've seen comments about the #EpsomCollegeDeaths, and @thetimes printed some views that it would be "surprising" if it was… 4 hours ago
- RT @sufiyaahmed: 🔊Libraries 👇 6 hours ago
- RT @AliaWaheed: Alexa, show me an example of a guy pretending to be a woman on Twitter 14 hours ago
- A new way of seeing twitter.com/kitdewaal/stat… 14 hours ago
- RT @DrRosena: Here’s how we’ll do it: labour.org.uk/press/labour-w… 14 hours ago
Search this site