In a bid (oh come on) to raise money for Marie-Curie, whose nurses look after terminally ill patients and support their families, a bunch of authors are auctioning off signed and dedicated copies of latest releases, including books from Ruth Ware, Rowan Coleman, Julie Cohen, and moi. If you’d like the copy of The Queen of Bloody Everything, you have until March 25th to show me the money by bidding here.
- Especially for academic colleagues - apparently not everyone knows about this joyous thing. twitter.com/plr_uk/status/… 4 hours ago
- RT @LakeSuperior: @TomFitton Thomas, not even your first talking point is correct. Water is not wet, what water touches is wet. I'm confid… 5 hours ago
- RT @flirty4flowers: @stellacreasy Hi Stella, but this means nothing as actual abortion services in NI are almost non existent and many are… 5 hours ago
- RT @amynicholson: So, so tired of men making other people's bodies their political tennis courts. This isn't a cute topic for you and your… 6 hours ago
- RT @FernRiddell: It is not a feminist act to target a rape crisis centre for being trans inclusive. It is not a feminist act to sue a rape… 9 hours ago
Search this site