In a bid (oh come on) to raise money for Marie-Curie, whose nurses look after terminally ill patients and support their families, a bunch of authors are auctioning off signed and dedicated copies of latest releases, including books from Ruth Ware, Rowan Coleman, Julie Cohen, and moi. If you’d like the copy of The Queen of Bloody Everything, you have until March 25th to show me the money by bidding here.
- RT @clpe1: 🔊Announcement🔊 Our new #PowerOfReading booklist is revealed! Including books from @rebecca_cobb #jessicasouhami @seantstorie… 7 hours ago
- If nothing else this weekend’s media has provided me with a handy list of people I never want to be stuck at a party with. 13 hours ago
- RT @ElenCaldecott: 😂😘 13 hours ago
- RT @secretHT1: I’m starting to think even wet blue paper towel is not going to be able to save 2020. 13 hours ago
- Hell, yes. twitter.com/mariankeyes/st… https://t.co/3JUJtfpqXc 13 hours ago
Search this site