In a bid (oh come on) to raise money for Marie-Curie, whose nurses look after terminally ill patients and support their families, a bunch of authors are auctioning off signed and dedicated copies of latest releases, including books from Ruth Ware, Rowan Coleman, Julie Cohen, and moi. If you’d like the copy of The Queen of Bloody Everything, you have until March 25th to show me the money by bidding here.
- Sobbed my way through the last pages of this. So glad we got it on the syllabus.MenaceCame home to this on the doorstep. When I went out I’m sure there was a grasshopper in the same place.Paris, tu me manques.Pride-bound. With new piercing.Happy publication day to me and Birdy. May she soar with Billy Bremner, Marilyn and the rest.
- Me: *idly pokes under ancient chair in bedroom* ‘Ooh, weird fluffy stuff. Probably not a giant spider nest though.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Sobbed my way through the last pages of this. So pleased we squeezed it on the undergrad syllabus. https://t.co/809PrSPtSJ 7 hours ago
- Last night I dreamt... that my mother and David Thewlis had sold my kitchen table to buy a toy snake. I’m still livid. 8 hours ago
- Yes. This. twitter.com/sarahcrossan/s… 8 hours ago
- I’m loving that Birdy’s already flown as far as Brisbane. twitter.com/stritaslibrary… 8 hours ago
Search this site