In a bid (oh come on) to raise money for Marie-Curie, whose nurses look after terminally ill patients and support their families, a bunch of authors are auctioning off signed and dedicated copies of latest releases, including books from Ruth Ware, Rowan Coleman, Julie Cohen, and moi. If you’d like the copy of The Queen of Bloody Everything, you have until March 25th to show me the money by bidding here.
- Walked past front room. Heard line ‘this isn’t just a wall of penises, this is a wall of historical penises’. Suffi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The unalloyed joy of thinking you've eaten all your toast and Marmite only to find there is a slice left on your plate. 1 day ago
- RT @MyBookCorner: Are you ready for an edge-of-your-seat thriller? Are you ready for a thought-provoking story of acceptance, community? No… 1 day ago
- My daughter was named Amelia after a mouse in a Roger Hargreaves book, but likes to believe it was for the aviation… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @NzeluWrites: Once when I was teaching, the room full of teenage boys decided to try to guess - entirely unprompted - where I bought my… 1 day ago
Search this site