In a bid (oh come on) to raise money for Marie-Curie, whose nurses look after terminally ill patients and support their families, a bunch of authors are auctioning off signed and dedicated copies of latest releases, including books from Ruth Ware, Rowan Coleman, Julie Cohen, and moi. If you’d like the copy of The Queen of Bloody Everything, you have until March 25th to show me the money by bidding here.
- Didn’t win the Walmesley Terrace Zoom quiz, but did manage to name all four members of Queen, the rest of Peppa Pig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Bath people: Jellycat rabbit in the tree in Sydney Gardens near Sydney Place entrance https://t.co/ckP20VMw54 10 hours ago
- RT @CJSkuse: BTW - even if nobody shows up, I'll tweet my 10 Pieces of Advice for Being a Writer anyway cos that's always helpful for the w… 11 hours ago
- Currently inserting Keir Starmer into the Kia-Ora song. Not too orangey for crows at all. Future definitely brighter this morning. 14 hours ago
- The first part of the last read-aloud Penny Dreadful, and this time she's trying to be a Top Tycoon and invent a pa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
Search this site