In a bid (oh come on) to raise money for Marie-Curie, whose nurses look after terminally ill patients and support their families, a bunch of authors are auctioning off signed and dedicated copies of latest releases, including books from Ruth Ware, Rowan Coleman, Julie Cohen, and moi. If you’d like the copy of The Queen of Bloody Everything, you have until March 25th to show me the money by bidding here.
- I’m a giant! twitter.com/hull_libraries… 35 minutes ago
- RT @hull_libraries: You can find more about @joannanadin at joannanadin.com #hullbookaward 36 minutes ago
- Eek! And yay! Have a blast! I'll be teaching all day, but at least it's about children's books! twitter.com/jrlthull/statu… 2 hours ago
- Already having a good Thursday twitter.com/laurapauthor/s… 4 hours ago
- Wrote ten books, got a doctorate and raised my kid. twitter.com/caitlinmoran/s… 14 hours ago
Search this site