In a bid (oh come on) to raise money for Marie-Curie, whose nurses look after terminally ill patients and support their families, a bunch of authors are auctioning off signed and dedicated copies of latest releases, including books from Ruth Ware, Rowan Coleman, Julie Cohen, and moi. If you’d like the copy of The Queen of Bloody Everything, you have until March 25th to show me the money by bidding here.
- I can see! And yes those are rhinestone studs. And yes I’m getting a spangly chain to hang them from.SpideyMore Fergus shenanigansOur very last hurrah! But we went out in style with a sold-out theatre, a signing queue out the door, and the story of Chris’s hot pants.Late but made it! And yes I need the faux fur! I have gloves too.
- The Revival and Relevance of Circus in the late Twentieth Century (BA - brilliant). Changing Public Space in Americ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @JuliaChurchill: If you’re writing for children or young adults and you’re ready to share your book with agents, do keep me in mind. I’m… 17 hours ago
- I am mid copy-edit from heaven. Like having eyebrows done: quick, only mildly uncomfortable, and crikey it all look… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I have discovered bakewell tart flavour almond butter. This is both brilliant and potentially fatal. 2 days ago
- RT @FleurHitchcock: Dear teachers, when using online resources relating to published books, please check that they are using the said books… 3 days ago
Search this site