In a bid (oh come on) to raise money for Marie-Curie, whose nurses look after terminally ill patients and support their families, a bunch of authors are auctioning off signed and dedicated copies of latest releases, including books from Ruth Ware, Rowan Coleman, Julie Cohen, and moi. If you’d like the copy of The Queen of Bloody Everything, you have until March 25th to show me the money by bidding here.
- Midsummer and I need gloves indoorsWhat?Tall poppies at the top of our roadPudding.Lockdown library. Should have read this sooner but better late than never. And appreciated all the more for my lessons from @carrie__etterLong lockdown project for Menace’s best friend. Today we got to give it to her (and, better, see her for the first time in nearly a year).
- It is Midsummer FFS. And I still need gloves indoors https://t.co/nqRjtTKMi0 57 minutes ago
- My Instagram timeline yesterday was full of photos of 70-something dads, which is almost exactly the same vibe as d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @CowrieSF: Apply now! University #scholarships for financially disadvantaged Black British students available at Edinburgh, Glasgow, Sou… 4 hours ago
- Literally my kid’s dad yesterday twitter.com/nocontextbrits… 4 hours ago
- RT @MoreMorrow: Happy Father’s Day to my Mum- she did it all, largely alone. 4 hours ago
Search this site