This biography of Alan Turing was one of my biggest challenges and delights to write – being able to test my head for maths, and honour one of the world’s greatest heroes. It’s out in January, but you can pre-order here, and look out for the other titles in the series too.
- Me: Takes two weeks' leave to start writing novel. Every fecking homeowner within 50-metre radius: Starts up power tools. 3 hours ago
- RT @ComedyCampbell: In case you’re interested, over the next few weeks on The Accidental Show we have the following guests: @joannanadin @m… 4 hours ago
- RT @HQstories: 📢 *ASK THE AUTHOR* 📢 If you have a burning question for C.J. Skuse (like, does she have her own kill list?!), now's your ch… 20 hours ago
- RT @WibkeBrueggeman: Read my little blog post about why love is love and my personal experiences with people who don't understand it (yet!)… 20 hours ago
- RT @jennyquintana95: I adored #TheTalkOfPramTown by @joannanadin A brilliantly written, emotional and honest novel about mothers and daught… 1 day ago
Search this site