This biography of Alan Turing was one of my biggest challenges and delights to write – being able to test my head for maths, and honour one of the world’s greatest heroes. It’s out in January, but you can pre-order here, and look out for the other titles in the series too.
- RT @lucasjmaxwell: Our most popular #books so far this month, great to see such amazing titles making the top of the list! #ghsreads #edu… 2 hours ago
- RT @KateHeap1: The Worst Class in the World Dares You! Blog Tour & Giveaway!!! @joannanadin @r1k1n @KidsBloomsbury @FrithaL 🎉RT & tag a f… 2 hours ago
- Hey @YodelOnline You claim to have managed to post a ladle through my letterbox, which, if it were true, would mean… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Calling ex #MAWFYP students. @ashbwrites @Luke_Redfern7 @izzybug @OliviaRSC @LucyCuthew One to bank for future thou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Sitting in a race course car park listening to Whole Again by Atomic Kitten and waiting for the kid to be boosted a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
Search this site