This biography of Alan Turing was one of my biggest challenges and delights to write – being able to test my head for maths, and honour one of the world’s greatest heroes. It’s out in January, but you can pre-order here, and look out for the other titles in the series too.
- Yule ball beautyGood day face*presses buzzer* ‘Hull, Nadin!’ Boxing Day, BBC2, 20.30 Still reeling from itBloody mackerel morningMy ladies in waiting. Their books are going to be big.Faculty and grads at the Bath Spa MAWYP 15th birthday shenanigans. What a brilliant lot. 63 published writers and counting. #bathspauni #mawyp #kidlit
- Today I did a tip run in enormous fur and taffeta. About to do the Yule ball run in tartan pyjamas, two jumpers and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Avoiding the debate with something more uplifting and light-hearted. (Am watching Marriage Story. I fear it will break me.) 11 hours ago
- Thread. Hilarious twitter.com/anna_mazz/stat… 12 hours ago
- RT @Wuuff: @laurabrown04 @nicolakidsbooks @RachelWardbooks Very much so. An author can earn more from having their book borrowed from a lib… 1 day ago
- RT @mollykh: A bad publisher is far, far worse than no publisher. A bad deal can be much worse that no deal. It's the author's choice wheth… 1 day ago
Search this site