These seven diaries follow the tragically normal life of Rachel Riley from the age of 13 to 18 as she negotiates her way through school and family in small-town Essex. Based on the author’s own childhood in Saffron Walden, these books have sold hundreds of thousands of copies in the UK alone.
- RT @LaurenceAnholt: My oldest publisher just offered to sell 6000+ of one of my picture books at 3p per copy, shared with illustrator! I de… 9 hours ago
- RT @Manglewood: Sad news, everyone. Reporting sexual harassment will result in the extinction of the human race. https://t.co/W27usAQEJI 9 hours ago
- RT @Nicole_Cliffe: You never forget where you were when you learned the swimsuit models are wearing bras they airbrush out of the pictures. 9 hours ago
- RT @hannahrosewoods: My aesthetic is Edwardian feminists intimidating children. https://t.co/zVOio38Hgx 9 hours ago
- RT @arobertwebb: Anyone who expects to feel safe in a driverless car has never owned a printer. 10 hours ago
Search this site