These seven diaries follow the tragically normal life of Rachel Riley from the age of 13 to 18 as she negotiates her way through school and family in small-town Essex. Based on the author’s own childhood in Saffron Walden, these books have sold hundreds of thousands of copies in the UK alone.
- Didn’t win the Walmesley Terrace Zoom quiz, but did manage to name all four members of Queen, the rest of Peppa Pig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Bath people: Jellycat rabbit in the tree in Sydney Gardens near Sydney Place entrance https://t.co/ckP20VMw54 9 hours ago
- RT @CJSkuse: BTW - even if nobody shows up, I'll tweet my 10 Pieces of Advice for Being a Writer anyway cos that's always helpful for the w… 11 hours ago
- Currently inserting Keir Starmer into the Kia-Ora song. Not too orangey for crows at all. Future definitely brighter this morning. 14 hours ago
- The first part of the last read-aloud Penny Dreadful, and this time she's trying to be a Top Tycoon and invent a pa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
Search this site