These seven diaries follow the tragically normal life of Rachel Riley from the age of 13 to 18 as she negotiates her way through school and family in small-town Essex. Based on the author’s own childhood in Saffron Walden, these books have sold hundreds of thousands of copies in the UK alone.
- Friends in Wales / the wild West Country: I’ll be @CrickLitFest on October 1st at the lovely @Bookishcrick talking… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @readingpassport: We are delighted that our brand new reading list for June has gone live. Celebrating #female #writers of the #SouthWes… 20 hours ago
- Rag and Bone men just went up our estate. Okay, three rat boys in a pick-up with a loudspeaker. But they actually s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- One of the most depressing things about reading on Kindle is seeing what drivel some readers highlight. Christ, the triteness. 1 day ago
- RT @marcformarc: I cannot stop watching this video of Emma Stone and Maya Rudolph singing call your girlfriend a capella https://t.co/DlScj… 1 day ago
Search this site