These seven diaries follow the tragically normal life of Rachel Riley from the age of 13 to 18 as she negotiates her way through school and family in small-town Essex. Based on the author’s own childhood in Saffron Walden, these books have sold hundreds of thousands of copies in the UK alone.
- Walked past front room. Heard line ‘this isn’t just a wall of penises, this is a wall of historical penises’. Suffi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The unalloyed joy of thinking you've eaten all your toast and Marmite only to find there is a slice left on your plate. 1 day ago
- RT @MyBookCorner: Are you ready for an edge-of-your-seat thriller? Are you ready for a thought-provoking story of acceptance, community? No… 1 day ago
- My daughter was named Amelia after a mouse in a Roger Hargreaves book, but likes to believe it was for the aviation… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @NzeluWrites: Once when I was teaching, the room full of teenage boys decided to try to guess - entirely unprompted - where I bought my… 1 day ago
Search this site