These seven diaries follow the tragically normal life of Rachel Riley from the age of 13 to 18 as she negotiates her way through school and family in small-town Essex. Based on the author’s own childhood in Saffron Walden, these books have sold hundreds of thousands of copies in the UK alone.
- RT @ParamilyUK: I've seen comments about the #EpsomCollegeDeaths, and @thetimes printed some views that it would be "surprising" if it was… 4 hours ago
- RT @sufiyaahmed: 🔊Libraries 👇 6 hours ago
- RT @AliaWaheed: Alexa, show me an example of a guy pretending to be a woman on Twitter 13 hours ago
- A new way of seeing twitter.com/kitdewaal/stat… 13 hours ago
- RT @DrRosena: Here’s how we’ll do it: labour.org.uk/press/labour-w… 13 hours ago
Search this site