These seven diaries follow the tragically normal life of Rachel Riley from the age of 13 to 18 as she negotiates her way through school and family in small-town Essex. Based on the author’s own childhood in Saffron Walden, these books have sold hundreds of thousands of copies in the UK alone.
- Ahhh, and the MAWFYP office is infested with flies. Plus ca change 2 hours ago
- RT @kxthleen: mslexia are being targeted for abuse by t*rfs for choosing not to associate with transphobia so if you can afford it, pls pur… 3 hours ago
- RT @Joannechocolat: How to be a Writer: Open Twitter. See message from person arguing, at length and laboriously, why I shouldn't block or… 4 hours ago
- Commuting for the first time since March. Me: Will be fine. Is only 5 miles. And in cosy car with music. Also me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- This is always a game changer for my MA students. Hugely recommend. twitter.com/emma_darwin/st… 5 hours ago
Search this site