These seven diaries follow the tragically normal life of Rachel Riley from the age of 13 to 18 as she negotiates her way through school and family in small-town Essex. Based on the author’s own childhood in Saffron Walden, these books have sold hundreds of thousands of copies in the UK alone.
- RT @SarahCrossan: Hosted by our very own David Walliams. *slow clap* twitter.com/suzanne_moore/… 56 minutes ago
- RT @PastPostcard: Talent is rather poor, but not important. https://t.co/8ZTorB2l8n 2 hours ago
- RT @PastPostcard: Not going out with A for real now. https://t.co/oM2tDIDsmM 2 hours ago
- On today’s agenda: 1. Woman up. 2. Take no shit. 3. Write 2,000 words while mainlining Minstrels 2 hours ago
- Band name of the day: Beefheaded Idiocy. As in 'Today, I have mostly been faced with...' 15 hours ago
Search this site