These seven diaries follow the tragically normal life of Rachel Riley from the age of 13 to 18 as she negotiates her way through school and family in small-town Essex. Based on the author’s own childhood in Saffron Walden, these books have sold hundreds of thousands of copies in the UK alone.
- RT @ladylugosi: Libraries are marvellous places - here's another reason why :-) twitter.com/dawnafinch/sta… 35 minutes ago
- After 14 yrs published and 70-something books today for first time I saw a man pick one up in Waterstones, and whis… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 54 minutes ago
- RT @roy_gill: Bon Iver the Engine #AwfullyBritishBands 59 minutes ago
- RT @Marnie_Riches: Thanks, Phoebe! x twitter.com/Phoebe_A_Morga… 1 hour ago
- RT @denofgeek: A salute to Maid Marian and her Merry Men... buff.ly/2yGCfFN https://t.co/Vm2TcFlpSa 1 hour ago
Search this site