These seven diaries follow the tragically normal life of Rachel Riley from the age of 13 to 18 as she negotiates her way through school and family in small-town Essex. Based on the author’s own childhood in Saffron Walden, these books have sold hundreds of thousands of copies in the UK alone.
- I’m a giant! twitter.com/hull_libraries… 57 minutes ago
- RT @hull_libraries: You can find more about @joannanadin at joannanadin.com #hullbookaward 57 minutes ago
- Eek! And yay! Have a blast! I'll be teaching all day, but at least it's about children's books! twitter.com/jrlthull/statu… 3 hours ago
- Already having a good Thursday twitter.com/laurapauthor/s… 4 hours ago
- Wrote ten books, got a doctorate and raised my kid. twitter.com/caitlinmoran/s… 15 hours ago
Search this site