After years of woeful neglect (tumbleweed rolling across the ether, broken bottles, possibly dog poo lurking at the edges), my website has been given a much-needed makeover and update. You can find out more about me, Rachel Riley, and my new characters Buttercup Jones and Billie Paradise; find links to my Facebook and Twitter, and my other blog (sshhh, is not two-timing, honest). You can also let me know what you think please! (Unless you are my mother, in which case, put the red pen away!) Go on, you know you want to: http://www.joannanadin.com
- Came home to this on the doorstep. When I went out I’m sure there was a grasshopper in the same place.Paris, tu me manques.Pride-bound. With new piercing.Happy publication day to me and Birdy. May she soar with Billy Bremner, Marilyn and the rest.Throwback Thursday: Seventies swagger. Check out my strut and my new umbrella. Also socks.Out in September with Bloomsbury. Illustrated by Pauline Reeves.
- 70 points. Pitiful performance. Or looking at it another way: not enough questions about goats, biscuits, or the oeuvre of John Hughes. 3 hours ago
- University Challenge followed by Love Island. Like liver and bacon for mains with Viennetta for afters. Perfect. 4 hours ago
- RT @lucycoats: Calling all female poet friends and followers... this is a wonderful opportunity, so do apply. #poetry #poets https://t.co/Q… 7 hours ago
- RT @CharlieFarley04: Twit Twoo fun at @ywbath. And me and Layn will be doing the same at @WaterstonesBmth Bournemouth Arcade this Saturday… 7 hours ago
- RT @KitdeWaal: See this. I’m sponsoring five entries. Enter now! twitter.com/BathNovelAward… 7 hours ago
Search this site