After years of woeful neglect (tumbleweed rolling across the ether, broken bottles, possibly dog poo lurking at the edges), my website has been given a much-needed makeover and update. You can find out more about me, Rachel Riley, and my new characters Buttercup Jones and Billie Paradise; find links to my Facebook and Twitter, and my other blog (sshhh, is not two-timing, honest). You can also let me know what you think please! (Unless you are my mother, in which case, put the red pen away!) Go on, you know you want to: http://www.joannanadin.com
- So much more whimsical than locks. Chewing gum art on the Millennium Bridge.Buffeted in London.Retro Menace. 1984 Walkman. With shoulder strap, and cassette by @james.nadin73 and @syflettySunday afternoon perfection. A day bed, a cup of Darjeeling and this, in my new office.New chair. New cushion by brilliant friend @bluelizardtextilesAnd so it begins. 3 timelines. 3 narrators. 3 cities. How hard can that be...?
- When Joanna is way better. As eny fule kno. (Apologies to the many lovely Joannes I know.) twitter.com/joannask331/st… 1 day ago
- RT @ClareElsom: Thanks for the lovely review @soglos soglos.com/children-famil… Really looking forward to Cheltenham. Hope we live up to it!!… 1 day ago
- The world may be going to hell in a handcart, but I just found out Veronica Mars is back with a new series. Get in. And stay gold, Ponyboy. 2 days ago
- If you were wondering why our MA in Writing for Young People at @CWritingBSU was so popular, this may explain. Thre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Something strangely satisfying about putting ‘see-through Bic’ on my shopping list so Menace can rewind cassettes for my old Walkman. 3 days ago
Search this site