After years of woeful neglect (tumbleweed rolling across the ether, broken bottles, possibly dog poo lurking at the edges), my website has been given a much-needed makeover and update. You can find out more about me, Rachel Riley, and my new characters Buttercup Jones and Billie Paradise; find links to my Facebook and Twitter, and my other blog (sshhh, is not two-timing, honest). You can also let me know what you think please! (Unless you are my mother, in which case, put the red pen away!) Go on, you know you want to: http://www.joannanadin.com
- I can see! And yes those are rhinestone studs. And yes I’m getting a spangly chain to hang them from.SpideyMore Fergus shenanigansOur very last hurrah! But we went out in style with a sold-out theatre, a signing queue out the door, and the story of Chris’s hot pants.Late but made it! And yes I need the faux fur! I have gloves too.
- The Revival and Relevance of Circus in the late Twentieth Century (BA - brilliant). Changing Public Space in Americ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @JuliaChurchill: If you’re writing for children or young adults and you’re ready to share your book with agents, do keep me in mind. I’m… 16 hours ago
- I am mid copy-edit from heaven. Like having eyebrows done: quick, only mildly uncomfortable, and crikey it all look… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I have discovered bakewell tart flavour almond butter. This is both brilliant and potentially fatal. 2 days ago
- RT @FleurHitchcock: Dear teachers, when using online resources relating to published books, please check that they are using the said books… 3 days ago
Search this site