After years of woeful neglect (tumbleweed rolling across the ether, broken bottles, possibly dog poo lurking at the edges), my website has been given a much-needed makeover and update. You can find out more about me, Rachel Riley, and my new characters Buttercup Jones and Billie Paradise; find links to my Facebook and Twitter, and my other blog (sshhh, is not two-timing, honest). You can also let me know what you think please! (Unless you are my mother, in which case, put the red pen away!) Go on, you know you want to: http://www.joannanadin.com
- Fox News! Nap time.Where I work. Everything is better with lambs.Penny up to shenanigans in Iceland! Not sure how many territories that is now but plenty. Hurrah and thank you @a.m.heathI have the best friends.Maypole Close reunion in BrightonMy only religious belief: Dr Marten - the real patron saint of quality footwear.
- Question for journo friends / friends with good memories: was Charles and Diana’s wedding date announced at same ti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Menace and me are in empty train carriage. Guy Garvey just got on at Chippenham and sat at the table next to us and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- There’s a hornet (actual fecking hornet) in my bedroom / what am I going to do? Answer: hit it soundly with a Ruth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Wild Rose: 9 out of 10 on the Patented Nadin Sob-O-Meter. Could have got 10 with more Craig Parkinson action. 3 days ago
- RT @readingagency: If you work in a school or library then you’ll love the new activity packs for #FlyingFergus from @chrishoy, @joannanadi… 4 days ago
Search this site