‘My name is not actually Penny Dreadful. It is Penelope Jones. The Dreadful bit is my dad’s JOKE. But I am completely UNDREADFUL. It is just that sometimes my BRILLIANT IDEAS turn into DISASTERS. E.g. I didn’t mean for Dad to have to go to a CRUCIAL MEETING with a plastic flowerpot stuck on his head, I was only trying to invent a Patented Brain-Massaging Helmet. Plus how was I to know that you can’t do CHICKENPOX for show-and-tell, or go to ballet class dressed as a blue cat, because even in disguise I am Incredibly Contagious!’
- Practically the medNo unboxing video because a) I am incapable of mustering sufficient ‘ooh what could possibly be inside?’ vibes and 2. I look like a hobbit crossed with Leo Sayer on a bad hair day, but LOOK! BOOKS! One week to go... #essex #harlow #essexgirl #amwritingLockdown library: loved it. Classic Marian. Funny. Sad. Unputdownable.Started a new thing. In my happy place. #amwritingLockdown Library: Moving and beautiful, if painful at times, memoir of growing up in the sixties and seventies; all the more poignant for the loss of the author.The only item of sensible clothing I’m happy to wear...
- Thread twitter.com/joannechocolat… 1 day ago
- It is that disappointing time of year when the fancy jam has run out and one has to stoop to shop bought. #bathproblems 1 day ago
- ‘You know what I love? A twit on a minibike deciding to assert his piss poor masculinity at three in the morning by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Me: am too tired to cook. Order yourself a nutritious dinner from an online outfit. Child: Behold my dinner. It… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @Andrinanosleep: #askadhd my fellow ADHDers is ADHD a 2 days ago
Search this site