‘My name is not actually Penny Dreadful. It is Penelope Jones. The Dreadful bit is my dad’s JOKE. But I am completely UNDREADFUL. It is just that sometimes my BRILLIANT IDEAS turn into DISASTERS. E.g. I didn’t mean for Dad to have to go to a CRUCIAL MEETING with a plastic flowerpot stuck on his head, I was only trying to invent a Patented Brain-Massaging Helmet. Plus how was I to know that you can’t do CHICKENPOX for show-and-tell, or go to ballet class dressed as a blue cat, because even in disguise I am Incredibly Contagious!’
- I can see! And yes those are rhinestone studs. And yes I’m getting a spangly chain to hang them from.SpideyMore Fergus shenanigansOur very last hurrah! But we went out in style with a sold-out theatre, a signing queue out the door, and the story of Chris’s hot pants.Late but made it! And yes I need the faux fur! I have gloves too.
- The Revival and Relevance of Circus in the late Twentieth Century (BA - brilliant). Changing Public Space in Americ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @JuliaChurchill: If you’re writing for children or young adults and you’re ready to share your book with agents, do keep me in mind. I’m… 17 hours ago
- I am mid copy-edit from heaven. Like having eyebrows done: quick, only mildly uncomfortable, and crikey it all look… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I have discovered bakewell tart flavour almond butter. This is both brilliant and potentially fatal. 2 days ago
- RT @FleurHitchcock: Dear teachers, when using online resources relating to published books, please check that they are using the said books… 3 days ago
Search this site