Chucklers is a series of funny novels, short stories, anthologies and comics that make reading a pleasure for 7-11 year olds. There is something for everyone in this varied collection which is packed with fantastic illustrations. Books contain inside cover notes to support children in their reading. Help with children’s reading development also available at http://www.oxfordowl.co.uk. The series is written by top children’s authors and edited by award-winning author Jeremy Strong. The books are finely levelled, making it easy to match every child to the right book.
- Ahhh, and the MAWFYP office is infested with flies. Plus ca change 1 hour ago
- RT @kxthleen: mslexia are being targeted for abuse by t*rfs for choosing not to associate with transphobia so if you can afford it, pls pur… 2 hours ago
- RT @Joannechocolat: How to be a Writer: Open Twitter. See message from person arguing, at length and laboriously, why I shouldn't block or… 3 hours ago
- Commuting for the first time since March. Me: Will be fine. Is only 5 miles. And in cosy car with music. Also me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- This is always a game changer for my MA students. Hugely recommend. twitter.com/emma_darwin/st… 4 hours ago
Search this site