Chucklers is a series of funny novels, short stories, anthologies and comics that make reading a pleasure for 7-11 year olds. There is something for everyone in this varied collection which is packed with fantastic illustrations. Books contain inside cover notes to support children in their reading. Help with children’s reading development also available at http://www.oxfordowl.co.uk. The series is written by top children’s authors and edited by award-winning author Jeremy Strong. The books are finely levelled, making it easy to match every child to the right book.
- Bigwig #curlygirlLockdown Library: lovely book post from lovely friend. Time to dive in to the Trojan war and see the women’s side.A Mushma’s work is never doneInhaled this thriller from @carolinegreen70 Page-turning paranormal policing (sounds mad, isn’t). Particularly fascinating if, like me, you suffer from sleep paralysis. #amreading #crimefictionMenace’s batletsAnother gig that didn’t happen
- RT @ElenCaldecott: Always important, but this year more than ever. Children will need access to books for well-being as well as literacy. 11 hours ago
- Something for our #mawfyp @BSUCreativeW cohort? twitter.com/charlotteleyre… 17 hours ago
- I’m in an ACTUAL BOOKSHOP! twitter.com/JanetEmson/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @TRERadioApp: On #TheBookshow @radiohannah is chatting to #LindaCalvey , @joannanadin , @ruthkirbysmith and @lauraelizakay From 7pm CET… 1 day ago
- RT @radiohannah: On tonight’s #trebookshow from 6pm UK time on @TRETalkRadio is @joannanadin talking about #TheTalkofPramTown #mothersandda… 1 day ago
Search this site