Chucklers is a series of funny novels, short stories, anthologies and comics that make reading a pleasure for 7-11 year olds. There is something for everyone in this varied collection which is packed with fantastic illustrations. Books contain inside cover notes to support children in their reading. Help with children’s reading development also available at http://www.oxfordowl.co.uk. The series is written by top children’s authors and edited by award-winning author Jeremy Strong. The books are finely levelled, making it easy to match every child to the right book.
- I can see! And yes those are rhinestone studs. And yes I’m getting a spangly chain to hang them from.SpideyMore Fergus shenanigansOur very last hurrah! But we went out in style with a sold-out theatre, a signing queue out the door, and the story of Chris’s hot pants.Late but made it! And yes I need the faux fur! I have gloves too.
- The Revival and Relevance of Circus in the late Twentieth Century (BA - brilliant). Changing Public Space in Americ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @JuliaChurchill: If you’re writing for children or young adults and you’re ready to share your book with agents, do keep me in mind. I’m… 16 hours ago
- I am mid copy-edit from heaven. Like having eyebrows done: quick, only mildly uncomfortable, and crikey it all look… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I have discovered bakewell tart flavour almond butter. This is both brilliant and potentially fatal. 2 days ago
- RT @FleurHitchcock: Dear teachers, when using online resources relating to published books, please check that they are using the said books… 3 days ago
Search this site