Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks is an emotionally-engaging fiction series that will fire children’s imaginations and develop their comprehension skills. The variety of authors and illustrators broadens children’s reading experience, with something to appeal to every child. This story is one of six titles at Oxford Level 5, which are phonically decodable with some extra high-interest words to expand children’s vocabularies and enrich the stories. All the books in the series are carefully levelled, making it easy to match every reader to the right book.
- Sobbed my way through the last pages of this. So glad we got it on the syllabus.MenaceCame home to this on the doorstep. When I went out I’m sure there was a grasshopper in the same place.Paris, tu me manques.Pride-bound. With new piercing.Happy publication day to me and Birdy. May she soar with Billy Bremner, Marilyn and the rest.
- Me: *idly pokes under ancient chair in bedroom* ‘Ooh, weird fluffy stuff. Probably not a giant spider nest though.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Sobbed my way through the last pages of this. So pleased we squeezed it on the undergrad syllabus. https://t.co/809PrSPtSJ 7 hours ago
- Last night I dreamt... that my mother and David Thewlis had sold my kitchen table to buy a toy snake. I’m still livid. 8 hours ago
- Yes. This. twitter.com/sarahcrossan/s… 8 hours ago
- I’m loving that Birdy’s already flown as far as Brisbane. twitter.com/stritaslibrary… 8 hours ago
Search this site