Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks is an emotionally-engaging fiction series that will fire children’s imaginations and develop their comprehension skills. The variety of authors and illustrators broadens children’s reading experience, with something to appeal to every child. This story is one of six titles at Oxford Level 5, which are phonically decodable with some extra high-interest words to expand children’s vocabularies and enrich the stories. All the books in the series are carefully levelled, making it easy to match every reader to the right book.
- All aboard the theatre bus! Launching @thisfoxwrites brilliant Kaleidoscope Song #everybodysings… instagram.com/p/BaW9vDylnHq/ 18 minutes ago
- RT @ziyatong: Behold the creature of darkness, a demon of the night! https://t.co/nkjgCM4UnP 2 hours ago
- RT @Keris: I wonder how many men gleefully slagging Corden would stand up to a friend or colleague who makes sexist jokes. 9 hours ago
- Still glowing a week after beating @MikeyStephenso at Trivial Pursuit (junior) by knowing there were three members… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- That sun is hamming it up a bit war of the worlds style right now 1 day ago
Search this site