Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks is an emotionally-engaging fiction series that will fire children’s imaginations and develop their comprehension skills. The variety of authors and illustrators broadens children’s reading experience, with something to appeal to every child. This story is one of six titles at Oxford Level 5, which are phonically decodable with some extra high-interest words to expand children’s vocabularies and enrich the stories. All the books in the series are carefully levelled, making it easy to match every reader to the right book.
- Best school visit question of the last couple of weeks: Child: Miss, do you like unicorns? Me: Well, not really. Be… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 40 minutes ago
- RT @nicola_writes: @joannanadin @RachelWardbooks It was a great read, I couldn't put it down. Go on, bid for one, you won't regret it. 57 minutes ago
- Want to help raise money for Marie Curie? Want a signed, dedicated copy of The Queen of Bloody Everything? Then bid… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- RT @ajpearcewrites: Just in case you've missed it: @gransnet are giving away 50 copies of Dear Mrs Bird. Hurrah! 😀🐦🐦📚📚📚📚🐦🐦😀 https://t.co/H… 1 day ago
- RT @ElenCaldecott: We've got a hashtag! Wild Things @BathSpaUni will bring together artists and researchers across departments to share kno… 1 day ago
Search this site