Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks is an emotionally-engaging fiction series that will fire children’s imaginations and develop their comprehension skills. The variety of authors and illustrators broadens children’s reading experience, with something to appeal to every child. This story is one of six titles at Oxford Level 5, which are phonically decodable with some extra high-interest words to expand children’s vocabularies and enrich the stories. All the books in the series are carefully levelled, making it easy to match every reader to the right book.
- My heart is in Manchester and my head at the Albert Hall. But legs are in my kitchen in Bath dancing like Tim. Have… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- And you are totally welcome x twitter.com/sisterspooky/s… 1 day ago
- And so begins the annual Rewatch all the West Wing Festive Episodes pre-Christmas TV marathon. Street chocolate? Ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @ILoveMCR: Got a few hours to spare over the festive period? ilovemanchester.com/2017/11/12/man… 1 day ago
- RT @ZenaMarks: The loudspeaker at Queen's Park Peckham played a trumpet fanfare to announce the arrival of the 08:12 to London Bridge this… 1 day ago
Search this site