If you look up into the sky, you never quite know what you’ll see. Down on the ground, deadly quicksand and destructive earthquakes might be exciting in stories, but would you know what to do if you experienced them in real life? Read this earth-shaking collection of fiction and non-fiction to find out!
- Best school visit question of the last couple of weeks: Child: Miss, do you like unicorns? Me: Well, not really. Be… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 34 minutes ago
- RT @nicola_writes: @joannanadin @RachelWardbooks It was a great read, I couldn't put it down. Go on, bid for one, you won't regret it. 52 minutes ago
- Want to help raise money for Marie Curie? Want a signed, dedicated copy of The Queen of Bloody Everything? Then bid… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- RT @ajpearcewrites: Just in case you've missed it: @gransnet are giving away 50 copies of Dear Mrs Bird. Hurrah! 😀🐦🐦📚📚📚📚🐦🐦😀 https://t.co/H… 1 day ago
- RT @ElenCaldecott: We've got a hashtag! Wild Things @BathSpaUni will bring together artists and researchers across departments to share kno… 1 day ago
Search this site